At the Forefront of a Growing, Global Movement
A global movement is afoot. Business leaders are responding to public expectations to be more transparent and sustainable. Non-profits are navigating an era of austerity by striving to be more innovative and enterprising. And in the space between, visionary leaders are rethinking profit to serve the common good.
This is Where We Work….
We’ve spent twenty years supporting visionary leaders. They’re the entrepreneurs behind game-changing social ventures. They’re persistent intrapreneurs pushing for progress in the world’s biggest companies. They’re dedicated social sector professionals, remarkable and resilient as they face the world’s most complex, intractable problems.
We help these visionary leaders build meaningful brands, launch inspiring social movements, and take bold action to enhance planetary health, champion social justice and cultivate human potential.
We stand today with one foot in London, a city that for centuries has been a centre of global commerce, and one foot in Vancouver, an internationally recognized hub of environmentalism and social innovation. From this integrated pair of offices, we have served clients on four continents in nearly every imaginable industry.
Twenty Years of Impact
- 2017 – Celebrating Our 20th Anniversary
- 2016 – Engaged for Strategic Planning with imagine1day
- 2015 – Certified as a B Corp
- 2013 – Engaged to Launch Doctors Without Borders India
- 2011 – Branch Office Opened in New Delhi, India
- 2011 – Merge with Octopus Strategies, a Pioneer of Values-driven Branding
- 2010 – Named ‘One of 100 Companies to Watch’ by Think London, alongside Panasonic and LinkedIn
- 2009 – Engaged by Prince Harry’s Charity, Sentebale
- 2009 – Launched Hemlock Printers’ “Zero” carbon neutral printing program
- 2008 – Opened in London, UK
- 2008 – Established a National Partnership with DDB
- 2008 – Launched Indigo’s environmental paper policy
- 2007 – Partnered with Ethos/JWT to Advise on Sustainability to Vancouver 2010 Olympic Organizing Committee
- 2006 – Supported Forest Stewardship Council’s (FSC) promotion of standards to Canadian businesses
- 1997 – Opened first office in Vancouver, Canada