Junxion is looking for a consultant to join our London team
Are you passionate about the importance of putting our planet on a sustainable footing, supporting businesses to make that happen, and helping leaders build the success stories of the next economy – one that is fair, open and green?
Junxion is an international social impact consultancy that exists to help the bold visionaries of the next economy to articulate their purpose, plan their positive impact, share their stories, and demonstrate their accountability.
From offices in Vancouver, Toronto, and London, UK, we serve clients on five continents, including major corporations, emerging social ventures, non-profits and civil society organizations, and governments.
What do Junxion consultants do?
At Junxion, consultants are responsible for leading or supporting client projects, supporting new business opportunities and contributing to our collective thought leadership. Consultants lead or support projects in strategy and planning, branding and communication, impact measurement and reporting, and other advisory services that support our clients’ work to lead their sectors.
As a consultant your day-to-day role will involve:
- Implementing sustainability strategies and programmes as well as brand, marketing and communications strategies
- Drafting and editing impact or sustainability reports, position papers, and other communications
- Helping companies demonstrate their impact through tools such as B Corp certification
- Developing new business opportunities with existing clients and new prospects
We’re looking for someone who is:
- ambitious for the role of business in meeting sustainability challenges
- empathetic about the constraints our clients face
- an independent, strategic thinker, able to synthesise information, produce robust analysis and communicate with clarity
- able to exercise sound judgement in the face of conflicting pressures and deadlines
- ready to develop their own client relationships
- committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- flexible about their work environment and being part of an international team
You’ll also have the following skills and experience:
- University degree (Masters preferred) with a focus on sustainability, business or marketing/communications
- Minimum four years working in a corporate or consulting firm/agency, NGO or international development organisation
- Knowledge of the GRI, B Corp and other impact measurement, corporate disclosure and reporting frameworks
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Apps suite and Keynote
Designing for success
Junxion is a small team that anticipates significant growth in the years ahead. It’s a dynamic workplace with a culture of expecting everyone to be a leader, and where transparent, open discussion of what’s effective (and what’s not) is encouraged. We believe that if each of us works with these values in mind, we’ll build the company, culture and change we want.
- Generosity: We strive to cultivate value by ‘showing up’ supportively and empathetically, ‘seeking first to understand,’ and focusing on relationships, more than transactions.
- Courage: We demonstrate leadership by asking the tough questions, making the hard decisions, and speaking truth to power.
- Fun: There’s always space for humour. Work’s more fun if we don’t take ourselves too seriously!
Ready to apply?
Please send your covering letter, current CV and two references to [email protected] by 14 October 2019.
Salary commensurate with experience.