Business Inside Out
Blending leading approaches of agile strategy, design thinking, and ‘lean startup,’ with the self-compassion, habit-defining, and goal-setting skills essential to personal resilience and effectiveness, Business Inside Out will help you take a fresh, bold look at ‘growth.’
Humanism meets entrepreneurialism when we turn Business Inside Out.
Business Inside Out is a four day learning experience designed for growth stage entrepreneurs in social venture and technology companies. Learn how to integrate objective, organizational planning with purposeful practices of self-compassion, to accelerate toward your goals in business, and to reach your own self-actualization.
Inspired by the land of Hollyhock, you’ll connect to liberating new metaphors for success. Experiential learning modules combined with one-on-one coaching support you to become the kind of high impact venture – and leader – the world needs now.
- Define your growth paradigm and plans, and establish the right strategy to advance
- Explore the current state of your leadership style, and its impact on your business
- Live and lead more effectively and sustainably
- Set the tone for an organizational culture that will empower your team to share and achieve your vision
Who Should Attend this Retreat?
Do you care about your people, but find you don’t have enough time to support them? Do you need to catch your breath and get clear on where you want to go? Do you struggle to make time for yourself, or your family and friends?
Business Inside Out is designed for leaders of growth stage social impact and technology companies. You’ve grown beyond ‘startup,’ and may be feeling stuck in the cycle of the day-to-day. You’re clear that your current approach to growth is not working, so you’re keen to explore better practices to advance your business and increase your impact.
- Four days of rich facilitation and learning at world-renowned Hollyhock Leadership Institute
- Innovative business tools to advance your leadership and your growth
- Case studies focused on new solutions to real-life current challenges
- Guided meditations and visualizations to transcend your limitations and step into possibility
- One-on-one and group coaching
- Rich conversation with new and old friends who get where you are and where you want to go
- Time by the ocean, rest, warm hugs, and walks in the woods
- Hot tub with ocean views
Mike Rowlands is President & CEO at Junxion, a board member at Hollyhock and Social Venture Network, and an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at RADIUS. He brings over 20 years of consulting experience, including client work with businesses, non-profits, and social enterprises on four continents. His approach blends values-driven leadership with pragmatic tools from Lean Startup to help leaders integrate strategy, branding, and culture, all grounded in values-based leadership.
Urszula Lipsztajn is an international coach, guide, speaker and author specializing in whole life fulfillment. She integrates mindfulness and positive psychology as tools for personal development and self-actualization. Urszula has worked with hundreds of leaders and entrepreneurs from every sector including higher education, health and wellness, non-profit, retail, First Nations, start ups, and technology.