How do you lead your team, grow your business, and change the world, without losing yourself along the way?
Business Inside Out is an annually convened retreat designed specifically for entrepreneurs like you. Hosted at beautiful Hollyhock by Junxion’s President & CEO, Mike Rowlands, Business Inside Out will show you a fresh, bold approach to ‘the practise of entrepreneurship.’
“I’ve never learned, laughed, and connected so well with others in such a short period of time.”
— 2018 Participant
The most effective entrepreneurs—those who manage to grow businesses from startup to significant scale—maintain an unwavering focus on a purpose beyond profit, while continually learning and adapting to a company that evolves as if taking on a life of its own. This all takes effort and discipline. It is both intensely exhilarating and profoundly exhausting.
If you’re working to build a company that delivers on a social mission, you know it’s a never-ending cycle of personal renewal that takes deep resilience, discipline, and effort. Business Inside Out is for entrepreneurs that need the time and space to reframe their goals and challenges, refresh their leadership style, and reflect on their strategy.
Join us this May to renew your sense of purpose in life and reconnect it with your work in the world.
If any or a few of these statements apply to you, you’ll certainly benefit from Business Inside Out….
- You are a leader in a social impact or technology company with a team of two or more
- The current way you’re approaching growth is not working
- You are stuck in the cycle of the day-to-day
- You care about your people… and don’t have enough time to support them
- You need to catch your breath and get clear on where you want to go
- You struggle to make time for yourself and self-care
- You want new approaches to advance your business and increase your impact
Inspired by the land at Hollyhock, Business Inside Out will connect you to liberating new ways to define success, and equip you with tools, practices and connections to help you reach new levels of performance—personally and professionally.
At the end of the retreat, you will have…
- A human-centred approach to entrepreneurial growth
- A 10-year vision for your life and your business
- A clear scorecard to activate your vision
- Mindful strategies to be resilient
- Tools to create a culture of regenerative leadership
- A peer coach to hold you accountable and support shared success
Find a sustainable way to thrive as you scale your impact, grow your business, and fulfill your own, personal potential.
- Four days of rich facilitation and learning at world-renowned Hollyhock Leadership Institute
- Innovative business tools to advance your leadership and your growth
- Case studies focused on new solutions to your real and current challenges
- Guided meditations and visualizations to transcend your limitations and step into possibility
- One-on-one and group coaching
- Rich conversations with new and old friends who understand where you are and where you want to go
- Time by the ocean, rest, and walks in the woods
- Hot tub with ocean views
When? Wednesday, May 8 to Sunday, May 12, 2019
Where? Hollyhock, Cortes Island, BC Canada
Investment? $575 + meals and accommodations.
Your Host & Guide
Mike Rowlands is President & CEO at Junxion, a board member at Hollyhock and Social Venture Circle, and an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at RADIUS. He brings the insights earned from over 20 years of consulting experience, including client work with businesses, non-profits, and social enterprises on four continents. His approach blends values-driven leadership and mindful personal practice with pragmatic tools like Lean Startup and his own Agile Strategy approach to help leaders integrate strategy, branding, and culture and achieve new levels of success.