Today’s entrepreneur doesn’t just care about business growth. You’re working to build a company that delivers on a social mission. You put people before profitability. And you know that by supporting both, you’ll build a great team, and find success.
Thanks for joining me at Hollyhock for the inaugural Business Inside Out! It was a wonderful few days together, and I’m grateful for the great relationships we struck, the laughter, and the deep, meaningful conversation.
As promised, I’m sharing across some of the content and materials, along with a list of the books we talked about. Beyond this, feel free to connect with me on Facebook, LinkedIn and Goodreads! And you may appreciate Junxion’s weekly newsletter, too. Sign up here. Of course, if you’d like to chat further about any of the Business Inside Out content, please don’t hesitate to email or give me a call—778 882-8594.
I look forward to chatting again soon!
- Agile Strategy (PDF 29.2MB)
- Agile Strategy Scorecard Template (XLSX 12KB)
- Storytelling (PDF 5MB)
- Worksheets (ZIP 812KB)
- Good to Great, Jim Collins
- The E-Myth Revisited, Michael Gerber
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Patrick Lencioni
- Silos, Politics & Turf Wars, Patrick Lencioni
- The Overtone Effect, Jan Carley
- The Giving Tree, Shel Silverstein
- Radical Candor, Kim Scott