Mike is an accomplished entrepreneur, consultant and advisor who works at the intersection of business, community and sustainability. He supports visionary entrepreneurs and leaders in organizations around the world, helping to craft distinctive strategies, disrupt markets, and accelerate success.
Along with his work leading Junxion Strategy, where he engages directly with many of our clients, Mike also sits on the Board of Directors of Hollyhock, a lifelong learning centre and retreat on Canada’s west coast, where he’s an Executive Producer of the annual Social Venture Institute. He’s an Ambassador for Social Venture Network, a community of the world’s leading social entrepreneurs that work together to create transformational innovation, growth and impact. He’s an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at RADIUS Ventures, an impact venture accelerator and incubator at the Beedie Graduate School of Business at Simon Fraser University. And he also sits on the Advisory Council to the Faculty of Management at Royal Roads University.
As an emcee, keynote speaker and frequent workshop presenter, Mike has hosted events, convened conferences, and taught strategy, branding, and entrepreneurial leadership.
Mike makes his home at the edge of the coastal rainforest that surrounds Vancouver, where he lives with his wife, Tanya, and their two children.
- Elements of Strategy: Start with Vision…
- Reflections of Our CEO: Rethinking the Shape of ‘Success’
- Urdang Academy | Leading UK Performing Arts School
- Insights into Social Entrepreneurship and Reconciliation: Why the Narrative Matters
- Getting Sustainability Reporting Right: Three Trends to Know
- Reflections of Our CEO: Standing with the Tired, Poor and Huddled
- Reflections of Our CEO: Inspiration for a Bold, New Year.
- United We Stand: A New Era of Consolidation in the Social Sector?
- Reflections of our CEO: Responding to Troubling Times