Mike is an accomplished entrepreneur, consultant and advisor who works at the intersection of business, community and sustainability. He supports visionary entrepreneurs and leaders in organizations around the world, helping to craft distinctive strategies, disrupt markets, and accelerate success.
Along with his work leading Junxion, including working directly with many of our clients, Mike serves on the Board of Directors of Hollyhock, a lifelong learning centre and retreat on Canada’s west coast, where he’s an Executive Producer of the annual Social Venture Institute. He’s also a Director of the Social Venture Network, a community of the world’s leading social entrepreneurs that work together to create transformational innovation, growth and impact. He’s an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at RADIUS Ventures, an impact venture accelerator and incubator at Simon Fraser University, and an Ambassador for B Corp.
As an emcee, keynote speaker and frequent workshop presenter, Mike has hosted events, convened conferences, and taught strategy, branding, and entrepreneurial leadership.
Mike makes his home at the edge of the coastal rainforest that surrounds Vancouver, where he lives with his wife, Tanya, and their two children.
- Case Study: Delphi & GLOBE Series
- Finding Value in the Space Between Sectors
- Reflections of Our CEO: History is Knocking
- Who is Running Your Meetings?
- Seven Tips to Build an Effective Advisory Council
- Three Tips for Having the ‘Right Conversation’
- Reflections of Our CEO: “The Most Important Question”
- Turning Values Inside Out
- Side by Side: Meriko Kubota Joins the Junxion Team