An experienced sustainability consultant and writer, Adam has spent over a quarter of a century helping organisations plan and deliver effective communications to further social and environmental goals.
Based in London and working on projects internationally, Adam is a client lead with Junxion, focused on sustainability communications and reporting, as well as brand and communication strategy. Adam specialises in helping companies find an authentic and compelling expression of the links between their business strategy and sustainability performance.
Adam’s international experience includes clients and projects in North America, the Far East, Europe and UK. Before joining Junxion, Adam ran his own independent consulting practice for 10 years helping international businesses such as adidas, Henkel, and Xstrata to articulate their vision and plans for sustainability. He also worked with The Body Shop, establishing and implementing cause-related marketing plans for the company’s campaigns. In the 90s, Adam was a pollution campaigner for Friends of the Earth England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Adam is currently an adviser to Heart of the City, the charity that promotes corporate social responsibility to SMEs in the city of London. He is also active in his local community, where he is on the Board of the local arts centre, Jacksons Lane, and is a Governor at the primary school that one of his two daughters still attends. Adam believes passionately in the value of a healthy and vibrant neighbourhood and has campaigned locally on everything from climate change to post office closures.
- Community Responsibility Starts with Customer Care
- Reinvigorating a Sense of Purpose in an Established Architecture Practice
- Informing and Inspiring the Global Sporting Goods Industry
- How the Sustainable Development Goals make reports more meaningful
- Leadership & change: the role of effective sustainability reporting
- Impact Hub King’s Cross
- Reporting to the power of 4
- Your CSR Story: Five Steps to Engage Your Stakeholders
- Women’s Day 2017: Courage, Leadership & Equality